We currently have 1 vacancies within our policy and ENplus team:
Certification Project Officer
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is recruiting a Certification Project Officer for supporting the ENplus team and managing the scheme implementation and development. ENplus is a certification that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is the common voice of the bioenergy sector with the aim to develop a sustainable bioenergy market based on fair business conditions.
AEBIOM is a non profit Brussels based international organisation founded in 1990 that brings together around 30 national associations and 90 companies from across Europe thus representing more than 4000 indirect members including mainly companies and research centers.
More information: www.aebiom.org.
- Support the management of ENplus
- Support the development of ENplus (scheme improvement and update)
- Support the improvement of team procedures
- Support for ENplus dedicated meetings & workshops
- Possible support for other certification schemes development
- Direct reporting to the manager
- Degree or relevant experience (forestry, bioenergy, engineering, etc.)
- Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus is an asset
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Autonomy, reliability
- Self-organisation and meticulousness
- Highly developed team spirit
- EU work permit required
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting December 2016.
- 6 months internship or 1 year fixed term contract depending on the experience. If candidate proves satisfactory, a long term contract will be offered.
- Remuneration will be based on the education and experience
- Friendly working environment
Apply with your CV and motivation letter via this form by November 20th 2016. All applications sent differently will not be considered.
Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.