We currently have 2 vacancies.
> ENplus Assistant
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is recruiting an ENplus Assistant to support the management of the ENplus scheme (wood pellet quality certification).
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is the common voice of the bioenergy sector with the aim to develop a sustainable bioenergy market based on fair business conditions. AEBIOM is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation founded in 1990 that brings together around 30 national associations and 90 companies from across Europe thus representing more than 4000 indirect members. AEBIOM founded the European Pellet Council (EPC) and successfully developed the worldwide certification scheme ENplus that guarantees the quality of wood pellets.
More information on the ENplus scheme: www.enplus-pellets.eu
- Management of ENplus fraud fighting;
- Support to the ENplus administration;
- Support to the ENplus management team;
- Episodic support in AEBIOM/EPC activities.
- Education or short experience in office administration is an asset;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (prerequisite);
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomous and reliable;
- Self-organised and meticulous;
- Highly developed team spirit.
- Full-time equivalent, based in Brussels starting February-March 2017;
- 6 months internship contract under Belgian law, followed by a longer term employee contract if the profile proves satisfactory;
- Friendly working environment;
- Interviews will be held at AEBIOM’s premises in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.
Apply with your CV and motivation letter via this form by February the 20th – incomplete applications will not be considered.