Certification Project Officer
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is recruiting a Certification Project Officer for joining the ENplus® management team. ENplus® is a certification that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, AEBIOM is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. AEBIOM’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. AEBIOM holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector (bioheat, bioelectricity and biofuels) and brings together about 30 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe.
More information: www.aebiom.org.
- Handle applying companies’ certification process
- Handle bag design approval of ENplus® certified companies
- Provide information over ENplus® to non-certified and certified companies
- Support the national associations managing ENplus® in their country (i.e. National Licensers)
- Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks or EPC/AEBIOM activities
- Direct reporting to the manager
- Relevant bachelor or master degree or experience (certification, standards, biomass, bioenergy, etc.)
- Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus® is an asset
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Autonomy and reliability
- Self-organisation and meticulousness
- Highly developed team spirit
- EU work permit required
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting late September/October 2017.
- 6 months internship or 1 year fixed term contract depending on the experience. If candidate proves satisfactory, a long term contract will be offered.
- Remuneration will be based on the education and experience
- Friendly working environment
We invite candidates to submit their CV and motivation letter in the form of one PDF document via the following form by the 31st August 2017. All applications sent differently will not be considered. All candidates should have a EU work permit. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels early September. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.