|Time:||08:00 - 10:15|
|Organiser:||IBTC / WBA|
This 2¼ hour global webinar features industry experts who will deliver concise 10-minute presentations covering how the black/brown pellet industry can grow successfully by focusing on smaller, more lucrative and secure market niches. Presentations will be delivered in both live and prerecorded formats.
- IBTC President Michael Wild ex
plains where the technologies stand, who is in the game, and what are the key industry issues and solutions to these;
- Find out about TorrCoal progress and the challenges of international project implementation from CEO Jan Brouwers;
- Listen to a renewable power generator giant outline plant conversion needs and experience with combustion;
- Discover exciting alternatives to the power generation market from Dr. Richard Walton as he describes recent innovations in residential and commercial heating;
- Listen to Eric Huis, COO of Clean Electricity Generation, describe the economics of integrating torrefaction with electricity production.