|Date:||05/04/2016 - 07/04/2016|
Hilton Park lane
22 Park Lane
London, United Kingdom
A three day conference of market insights and focused networking for decision makers from across the global biomass supply chain
The Argus Biomass 2016 conference will take place from the 5th to the 7th of April at the Hilton Park Lane, London. The 7th edition of this annual event will bring together key market players in the biomass sector involved in both the industrial and premium pellet market to discuss the key issues affecting it.
2016 Conference Highlights:
- Industry Overview: Shifts in consumption and production trends in the international wood pellet market;
- Sustainability Update: The latest news on the implementation of a universal sustainability framework and its commercial implications;
- Premium pellet market: Country profiles and panel discussions about challenges the heating market is facing across Europe;
- Fact vs. myth Round Tables: Participate in discussions on the importance of promoting the benefits of biomass and dispelling the myths;
- Policy in Focus: Learn from the UK’s DECC and the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs on how governmental subsidy schemes could impact overall demand in Europe.
Who will you meet?
- Presidents, Vice-Presidents and Directors of leading pellet plants such as Viridis, RusForest, Fram Renewables, Glowood Industria, Enviva, Georgia Biomass;
- Heads of Trading, Heads of Biomass and Traders from utilities and trading houses such as Drax, RWE Supply and Trading, Enviro, Vattenfall, Dong Energy, Engie, CM Biomass;
- Commercial, Technical and Business Directors, Heads of Logistics and Chartering from companies involved in the global biomass supply chain including shipping, logistics companies and ports;
- Brokers, Government representatives, Consultancies, Legal experts, associations, forestry companies and many more.
AEBIOM members are entitled to a 10% discount. Simply quote “AEBIOM10” when registering online. Click here for more information.