|Time:||14:30 - 16:30|
World Bioenergy Association Webinar Series – PYROLYSIS OIL MARKETS AND GLOBAL SUPPLY
In this 2- hour webinar industry experts will deliver concise 10- minute presentations on technologies, status of world capacity, markets, supply potential and supply chains
- BTG-BTL CEO, Gerhard Muggen will describe the local market, BTG-BTL technology and global rollout.
- Valmet Pyrolysis Manager, Joakim Autio will describe benefits of Valmet pyrolysis plant integration with the Fortum Cogen plant.
- Honeywell-UOP Development Manager, Roger Blokland will describe worldwide commercialization of RTPTM technology.
- Goodfuels Development Manager, Sjors Geraedts will show pyrolysis oil to be the top prospect for low-cost, large-volume marine fuel supply.
- Climate Change Solutions President, Douglas Bradley will examine EU, US and Japanese markets, long distance supply chains, and some global supply options.
- Youngstown Thermal CEO, Carl Avers will describe the conversion of this US district heating system to pyrolysis oil.
- Zeton Sales Manager, Thomas Ladrak will describe benefits of Zeton modular plants.
- ReShip Director, Dr. A. Bridgwater will examine work on blends of pyrolysis oil most suited for marine fuel, with marine engine testing scheduled for 2017.
Price (€ before VAT):
For more information, visit us at http://www.worldbioenergy.org