|Date:||14/03/2016 - 17/03/2016|
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11, 1019 BR
We know that meeting the right people, and forging and strengthening partnerships is vital for the success of everyone within the bioeconomy. That’s why, at World Bio Markets 2016, you can:
- Join 650 industry colleagues from the entire bioeconomy value chain
- Meet more chemical, fuel and power producers – 76% more than last year!
- NEW FOR 2016! Pre-schedule meetings with the people you want to meet with our brand new online WBM Partnering Platform – utilise 40 x 30 minute partnering slots througout WBM 2016
- Meet those with an appetite to invest in you projects, and pockets deep enough to carry you to commercialisation
- Enjoy extended networking across 4 days and nights
Knowledge is key. Learning from others successes and failures can give you that extra advantage to help make your project a success. Come to WBM 2016 and:
- Receive updates from those at the industrys cutting edge on how technology risks are being managed.
- Hear from those who have succesfully navigated the “valley of death”: How did they secure financing and achieve scale?
- Learn from 5 global case studies – insight from each continent gives you a full overview over the global bioeconomy and it’s opportunities.
- Participate in a morning session with Sir Ranulph Fiennes – hear how he has triumphed over some of the biggest challenges know to man, and the lessons he has learnt from them.
World Bio Markets is more than just a conference. It’s an experience, and a year round resource to help develop the partnerships that will drive the industry forward:
- Let loose at the Bio Business Awards evening ceremony – a celebration of the industry’s successes, and those who have worked hard to make them happen
- Enjoy 4 nights of free beer and wine – because everyone likes to have a good time
- Take part in onsite challenges and competitions (they’re secret for now, so no practicing, but it’s going to be fun!)
- Enjoy 365 brokering of partnerships with our dedicated event team
Starting to see why you can’t really afford to miss World Bio Markets 2016? Register your interest in attending now to make sure you recieve all the latest updates on the event throughout the year.