Every year since its debut release in 2007, AEBIOM´s Statistical Report provides an in-depth description of the bioenergy sector in the EU28 Member States. The AEBIOM Statistical Report has been enriched each year with new figures and information, collecting unique data on the developments of the European bioenergy market from a growing number of international contributors.
AEBIOM is therefore able to develop a detailed report that helps the industry, decision makers, investors and all bioenergy professionals to understand the situation of bioenergy in Europe.
With more than 150 graphs and figures, readers of AEBIOM´s Statistical Report can get accurate and up-to-date information on the EU energy system such as the final energy consumption of biomass for heat and electricity, the number of biogas plants in EU countries, the consumption and trade of pellets, the production capacity of biofuels and other key information to help break down and clarify the complexity of a sector in constant evolution.
This 200-page report has been enriched since 2015 with an exhaustive analysis of the support schemes in place for biomass for heating, electricity and transport, covering all EU28 countries (>100 pages).
As each year provides its share of innovation, with its 2016 Edition, AEBIOM has decided to go one step further by providing professionals with its market forecasts. Based on past trends and the existing reality, AEBIOM has built projections until 2020 for bioheat, bioelectricity and biofuels for transport. Those anticipations will be analysed by key national experts in order to give the most accurate visions of how European bioenergy markets will evolve in the coming years.
After the success of the 2015 edition, with more than 3500 downloads for the Key Findings report, the 2016 AEBIOM Statistical Report was released on the 20th of October and was officially presented at AEBIOM’s 2016 Annual Conference European Bioenergy Future on the 16th and 17th November 2016.
Order AEBIOM’s 2016 Statistical Report and Receive:
- The digital copy (>200 pages; +150 graphs) of the full report + a special chapter covering all EU28 support schemes allocated to bioenergy + a new chapter on environmental issues;
- The digital copy of the Key Findings report (20–30 page summary of the full report).
- A Statistical Report Folder with all designed graphics of the Key Findings Report.
AEBIOM’s 2016 Statistical Report’s standard price for business is 1.250€. Before ordering your copy, see if you qualify for discounted categories.
- For the first time, AEBIOM is offering discounted rates for Research Centers and Academics: 625€ (-50%)
- *Indirect AEBIOM members, meaning member companies/associations of national association members of AEBIOM (consult the list here) are entitled to a 50% rebate on the AEBIOM Statistical Report (625€)
- AEBIOM members (both full and associated), European and national policy-makers and general media get a free copy of the AEBIOM Statistical Report.